Sunday, June 5, 2011

My Summer

My Summer



It is time to throw the books aside
Let’s get ready for a wild ride

One last teacher good-bye
I will try not to cry
As I turn my books in
Goosebumps crawl on my skin

I sit in my seat looking at the clock
Tick tock tick tock
The seconds go bye too slow
Summer is close, it must know

When the bell does ring
I want to sing
Summertime has begun
It is now time for all the fun

Long nights, friends all around
The town will become our playground
All the time we will share
During summertime we will have not one care

But wait just one minute
At the last moment of school, teacher says I need more credit
How can this be
I was ready for some summertime boogie

Now they say
There is no other way
My summertime will not be fun
Summer school has now begun

Ack!

No comments: